This contoured recycled plastic park bench is designed with recycled plastic slats and contoured supports made of 3/8" x 4" rolled steel for a smooth comfortable seat and backrest. Feature black powder-coated steel legs, consisting of 2 1/2" square support tube wedged to an arched 3/8" x 4" formed steel base. Made of heavy-duty recycled plastic slats that are infused with a UV resistant ing agent to reduce premature fade. Recycled plastic is superior to wood due to its long lasting properties and the ability to prevent rot, chipping, and splintering. The inground mount frame is ideal for spaces where vandalism is a concern. Add additional comfort, with arms on both sides of the bench for a small upcharge. Also, include a memorial plate on the top of the bench to honor a person or organization at parks or schools. This commercial recycled plastic contour bench is made in America and is supported by a 1-year warranty.
*Call to add memorial plate
• Dimension: 48", 72", or 96" L x 26.25" W 35.5" H (Seat Height: 18.125")
• Made or Recycled Plastic for Commercial Use
• Vandal Resistant Inground Mount
• Optional Armrest and Memorial Plate
• Powder Coated Steel Frame
• Made in the USA - 1 Year Commercial Warranty