* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Our hexagonal vista cantilever umbrella shade structure has a heat-sealed canopy made from Valmex 580 fabric that has an attractive satin sheen. This gives an inviting appearance to any swimming pool, outdoor restaurant, or beachside deck. The canopy is water resistant and durable enough to withstand wind speeds up to 93 MPH but is easily opened and closed to prevent damage. Made from heavy-duty steel, the frame is powder coated to perfection, protecting the raw metal from rust and other outdoor elements. This vista cantilever umbrella comes with upgradable options such as a 360-degree pivot or a double cantilever for even more coverage. Call us today for custom upgrade pricing. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Options: 14', 16', or 18'
• Eave Height: 7'
• Water Resistant Valmex 580 Canopy Fabric
• Powder Coated Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface Mount Option
• Equip with Glide Elbow for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA