* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Our heavy-duty square cantilever umbrella shade structure is a more fixed shelter solution than your average cantilever umbrella. With the strength of a shade structure, this cantilever umbrella can stand through wind speeds up to 93 mph while providing a large open area of shade to protect patrons and outdoor furniture from the sun. This makes an attractive addition to restaurants, HOA communities, sports complexes, and poolside resorts. The canopy is made with a polyethylene fabric that contains UV stabilizers to resist color fade. Glide Elbows are available for areas with high winds, snow, and ice to protect the shade by allowing you to easily remove and install the canopy. The steel frame is protected with a plastic powder coating to resist rust. Select an attractive color for the canopy and frame from our color options. Choose between the inground or surface mount footing that would best serve your location. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 8' x 8' to 20' x 20'
• Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Glide Elbow Option for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA