* All Shelters are custom and pricing varies on locations of installation. Prices shown are estimated for budgeting purposes only. Add-on pricing is not included in the estimated cost. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Our Square Hip End Metal Duo-Top Park Shelter literally puts style and outdoor protection underneath two roofs! The extruded second roof stands out along the landscape making it ideal coverage for state parks, schools, wedding venues, churches, and beachside resorts. This all-steel commercial shelter is made from ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing and ASTM A-36 Roof Plates and protected with a UV resistant powder coating. Built with the strength to withstand wind speeds of 90 mph and a snow load capacity of 20psf! The roof has a 4:12 pitch and a 7' 6" eave which is perfect to house outdoor furniture such as picnic tables and chaise lounges! Additional customizations are available such as round columns or a cupola. Also, an electric access package can be added which provides cuts in the frame to incorporate wiring and fixtures for lighting, fans, or speakers. Request your custom quote today!
• Size Range: 16' Min - 40' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA