* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Protect a large outdoor area with our Rectangle Hip End Metal Top Park Shelter! These shelters provide coverage for any size making it a perfect shade solution in dog parks, state parks, and community centers. The roof is constructed with a 4:12 pitch made from ASTM A-36 plates that are strong enough to withstand hail. Supported by ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Tubing Frame which is beautifully powder-coated for longevity. Make the park shelter your own by adding customizations such as on a cupola or maybe changing the columns from square to round. Available electric access package that provides cuts in the frame to incorporate wiring and fixtures for lighting, fans, or speakers. Speak to our shelter specialist to get a custom quote in the best size for your location!
• Size Range: 8' x 12' Min - 50' x 100' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA