* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. Engineering Drawings adds 10 to 15 Business Days to the Lead Time.
Protect people from the harmful effects of the sun with a commercial-grade Hyperbolic Fabric Sail Shade Structure. These shades are fitted with a UV resistant polyethylene canopy and pulled taut via galvanized steel cables. The columns are made from industrial steel that is powder-coated for long-lasting protection from the outdoor elements. Sail canopies are designed to be offset preventing damage received by strong wind gust flapping the fabric and rainwater pooling. Available in surface mount only due to the massive column size. A much-needed addition over various locations around school campuses, such as over bleachers, playground equipment, or lunch areas. Proudly made in the United States and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shades that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 20' to 35' per Square
• Column Height: 12'(Column 1 & 2) and 15' to 17' (Column 3 & 4 - Depending on Canopy Size)
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface Mount Footers
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA