* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Looking for a more permanent shade solution in a high-winded area? Consider a Square Hip End Metal Shade Structures Structure to keep cool in any outdoor condition! Our all-steel commercial shelter is made from ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing and ASTM A-36 Roof Plates and protected with a UV resistant powder coating. Built with the strength to withstand wind speeds of 90 mph and a snow load capacity of 20psf! The roof has a 4:12 pitch and a 7' 6" eave which is perfect to house outdoor furniture such as picnic tables and chaise lounges! Make the park shelter your own by adding customizations such as on a cupola or maybe changing the columns from square to round. Available electric access package that provides cuts in the frame to incorporate wiring and fixtures for lighting, fans, or speakers. Speak to our shelter specialist to get a custom quote in the best size for your location!
• Size Range: 10' Min - 50' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA