* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. Engineering Drawings adds 10 to 15 Business Days to the Lead Time.
Get sun coverage squared away on your commercial property with our Hyperbolic Fabric Sail Shade Structure. This fabric shade structure features heavy-duty columns that are powder-coated for elemental protection. The column height is equally offset with two columns being taller than the other two with a 10 ft. entry height to tilt the canopy, preventing damage from water pooling and flapping from direct wind force. Made from industrial-grade shade fabric, the Alnet polyethylene canopy includes UV inhibitors to resist color fade. Available with surface mount footers only for adequate support of the massive posts. Perfect for HOAs, waterparks, state parks, town centers, and any other location that needs a break from the heat. Proudly made in the United States and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shades that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 20' to 35' per Square
• Column Height: 10'(Column 1 & 2) and 13' to 15' (Column 3 & 4 - Depending on Canopy Size)
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface Mount Footers
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA