* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
This rectangular cantilever shade structure is a great economical solution to shelter the public or property from the sun and rain. Utilize the open shaded area for bus stops, sports complexes, or car parking. Made from waterproof polyethylene fabric, the commercial grade canopy contains a UV stabilizer for long-lasting color. The cover is fixed to the double post frame with galvanized steel cables, which are strong enough to withstand hail and wind speeds up to 93 mph. Areas on the coast or in northern areas will benefit from the Glide Elbow option, that allows easy installation and removal of the shade during times of extreme weather conditions, such as hurricanes, snow, and ice. The heavy-duty steel frame is protected with a powder coating, which comes in a variety of popular colors. Choose between the inground or surface mount footing that would best serve your location. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Options: 20’ x 18’ and 27’ x 18’
• Waterproof Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Glide Elbow Option for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA