* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Protect guest from the elements in style with a Octagon Metal Top Park Shelter. Great for parks, schools, and churches, this commercial-grade shelter is constructed using ASTM A-36 steel and ASTM A-500 Grade B/C tubing frame, all securely powder-coated for added protection. Taking into account its powerful wind resistance of 90 mph and 20 psf snow load capacity, you can rest easy knowing your shelter is built to last. Plus, with its 7" 6" eaves and 4:12 roof pitch, enjoy the added benefit of extra space for picnicking, dining, or sunbathing. Even better, we can equip the shelter with an electric access package so you can add lighting, fans, and outlets for your guests to use. We even offer cupolas and round columns for additional style options. Request your custom quote today and start enjoying the protection of a Octagon Metal Top Park Shelter.
• Size Range: 16' Min - 64' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to broad or additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA