* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. Engineering Drawings adds 10 to 15 Business Days to the Lead Time.
Mix and match colors to make a lasting impression with a Multi-Sail Square Fabric Shade Structure! Two triangular sail shades form a square shape with a pocket of clearance in the center for sunshine to stream through. The canopy is made from commercial-grade UV-resistant polyethylene fabrics and supported by heavy-duty galvanized cables that can withstand wind gusts up to 93 MPH. Supported by industrial-grade, powder-coated steel ranging in height between 12' to 16' depending on the sizes of the canopies. This will offset the canopies preventing flapping from direct wind damage and allowing water runoff. Due to the enormous size of the columns, only surface mount footers are available for secure placements. A great shade solution for schools, parks, daycare centers, playgrounds, and sporting fields. Proudly made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shades that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 20' to 35' per Side
• Column Height: 12'(Column 1, Column 3)and 14' to 16'(Column 2, Column 4 - Depending on Canopy Size)
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface Mount Footers
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA