* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Dog Parks, Zoos, Hotels, and more have benefited from the cooling cover provided by Hyperbolic Sail Shade Structures! Manufactured from industrial-grade steel, the frame includes a protectant powder coating to repel the elements for 10 years or more! Includes two columns with an entry height of 8 ft. and the others with an 11 to 13 ft. height to offset the canopy, avoiding damage caused by strong gusts and water collection. The massive posts are constructed with surface mount footers for a secure placement designed to withstand winds up to 93 MPH. The square canopy is made from Alnet polyethylene commercial shade fabric, infused with UV inhibitors for long-lasting color. Supported by galvanized tension cables, the canopy is easy to remove right before a hurricane or heavy snowstorm. Proudly made in the USA!
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shades that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 20' to 35' per Square
• Column Height: 8'(Column 1 & 2) and 10' to 12'(Column 3 & 4 - Depending on Canopy Size)
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface Mount Footers
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA