* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Bring elegance and superior weather protection to your state park, town center, beachside resort, churches, or wedding venue with our Hexagon Metal Duo-Top Park Shelter! This beautifully engineered all-metal shelter is made from ASTM A-36 steel plates and ASTM A-500 Grade B/C tubing, giving it the strength to withstand wind gusts of 90 mph and 20 psf of snow. The 4:12 pitched roofs stand 7' 6" above the ground making it the perfect height to cover outdoor furniture such as picnic tables, chaise lounges, benches, and dining sets. Include a convenient electric access package to allow wiring through the columns to incorporate lighting, fans, and outlet access for occupants to use. Consider a cupola to add on to the double roof or switch to round columns for additional smoothness and grace. Request your custom quote today for future long-lasting!
• Size Range: 24' Min - 76' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to broad or additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA