* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
The Duo-Top Gable End Metal Top Park Shelter Structure is the perfect addition to your outdoor space, providing shade and protection from the wind, rain, and sun. Made with high-quality materials including ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing and ASTM A-36 Roof Plates as well as a UV-resistant powder coating, this steel shelter is designed to last. It also features a 4:12 pitch and 7'6" eave to accommodate outdoor furniture. Create a truly unique look with options like a cupola or round columns. Plus, an electric access package is available to include wiring, fixtures, lighting, fans, and speakers. Contact one of our shelter specialists to learn more about customizing this shelter for your location!
• Size Range: 16' x 24' Min - 50' x 64' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA