* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Create a stylish and secure outdoor area with an all-steel monoslope shelter! Its frame is crafted with ASTM A-500 Grade B/C auger tubing to offer impressive resilience against heavy winds and snow loads of up to 20 PSF. The roof has a ¼”: 12 pitch, which is nearly flat and at a entry height is 7'6" you'll have plenty of room to add outdoor furnishings, such as picnic tables or benches. An electric access package is also available if you need to install fans, lights, or speakers. Plus, each shelter comes in multiple powder-coated colors for additional protection. Contact a shelter specialist for a complimentary quote and enjoy 10 years of guaranteed American-made quality.
• Size Range: 10' x 21' Min - 26' x 30' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• ¼” : 12 pitch; Nearly flat
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA