* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Transform your outdoor area into a stylish and resilient area with an all steel cantilever shelter! Available in multiple colors that are powder-coated for long-term protection, the steel frame is engineered with ASTM A-500 Grade B/C auger tubing to bear heavy wind resistance and snow loads of up to 20 PSF. The shelter features an entry height of 7'6" so you have plenty of room to furnish, and there is the option to have an electric access package if you need to install ceiling fans, lights, and speakers. Get in touch with a shelter expert now for a complimentary quote. A 10-year commercial warranty guaranteed American quality.
• Size Range: 08' x 12' Min - 8' x 20' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• ¼” : 12 pitch; Nearly flat
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA