* Prices shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that need electrical accommodations or require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
The Tornado Shade Structure Umbrella adds a uniquely striking and stylish aesthetic to any environment where shade is required but in a visually pleasing way. Featuring a unique 5-point tensioned canopy that spans over its arched frame and curved central support columns to create a stunning, wing-like design that is sure to impress and complement a wide range of landscapes. This architecturally crafted structure is made using commercial-grade powder-coated steel tubing and fire retardant CoolNet Shade Fabric infused with Ultra Violet stabilizers that offer up to a 99.1% UV-Block Factor. The canopy connects to a single point tensioning plate located on the lower column of the structure in order to apply the correct amount of tension to the fabric. In case of an emergency such as high winds or an approaching hurricane, removal, and re-attachment of the canopy is quick and easy. With optional electrical accommodations, you can transform your daytime shade into a nighttime light show, by equipping your own light fixture to the frame! Only available with the Pier Mount footing option as shown. Enhance the landscape and impress your guests with the Tornado Shade Structure today!
Wind Speed Frame: 150 mph
Wind Speed Frame with Canopy: 90 mph
Live Load: None
Snow Load: None
• Dimension: 16' Wide x 12' Out x 12' Peak Height
• CoolNet High-Density Polyethylene Canopy with U.V. Stabilizers (For Shade Use Only)
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Arms
• Stainless Steel Cables and Hardware
• Pier Mount -Anchoring hardware (1" x 36") not included
• Industry Leading Warranties for Steel Frame, Canopy, Canopy Attachment and Hardware - Made in the USA