This tapered wooden frame for a 20-gallon trash can offers a clean look for any park. Made with mahogany stained 2" x 2" pressure treated southern yellow pine slats that are attached from the inside to provide a smooth and clean appearance. The frame consists of 2 steel rings which are supported by 4 full-height 1/2" steel upright bars that are welded for durability. Features a steel frame with a black enamel finish that is rust-resistant for long life. Includes a 1 5/8" x 24" long galvanized post for in-ground mounting. Choose to add a lid or liner for waste management in your park or school. Complete the receptacle set with a 20-gallon trash and lid. Made in the American and includes a 1-year commercial warranty.
• Dimensions: 22" L x 22" W x 24" H
• Weight: 38 lbs.
• Liner and Lid Not Included
• Mahogany Stained 2" x 2" slats Made of Southern Yellow Pine
• Frame: 1/2" Welded Steel with Black Enamel
•1 5/8" x 24" Galvanized Post
• In-ground Mounted for Resistance to Vandalism
• Made in the USA - 1 Year Commercial Warranty