* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
This waterproof square umbrella shade structure features a fixed rib design and shade structure strength. The canopy doesn't collapse like traditional umbrellas, which limits liability and protects guests from potential harm. This also extends the life of the product by reducing movable parts, making it a perfect long-term shade solution for parks, waterparks, and beachside resorts. The satin looking Ferrari 502 cloth is heat sealed making the canopy completely waterproof and durable enough to withstand wind speeds up to 93 MPH. The frame is made from heavy-duty steel that is powder coated to perfection, protecting the raw metal from rust and other outdoor elements. Comes equipped with glide elbows to easily remove the canopy before high winds, heavy snow or ice. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty. Add well-needed shade to your establishment in the most stylish way.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 16' or 18' Hexagonal
• Entry Height: 8’ or 10'
• Waterproof Ferrari 502 Canopy Fabric
• Powder Coated Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Equip with Glide Elbow for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA