* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
This square umbrella shade structure with a 10-foot pole height looks like a traditional umbrella but has the strength of a commercial grade shade structure. A great shelter solution to parks, hotels, and elementary schools where little areas of shades are needed to bring relief to patrons during the long hot days. The canopy is made with a polyethylene fabric that contains UV stabilizers to resist color fade. Glide Elbows are available for areas with high winds, snow, and ice to protect the shade by allowing you to easily remove and install the canopy. The steel frame is protected with an industry standard powder coating to resist rust. Pick the color for the canopy and the frame that will attract guest to your shady areas. Choose between the inground or surface mount footing that would best serve your location. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 10' x 10' to 24' x 24'
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Glide Elbow Option for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA