* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Do you have a building that is in need of an overhang? This Cantilever shade structure may be just the thing you’re looking for. With an 8 ft. entry height, this cost-efficient shelter can protect patrons and property in a wide area from rain, sun, and hail without compromising space with the pole supports. Besides business entryways, these shade structures are widely used in car parking lots, dealerships, and high trafficked walkways. Made from Water Resistant polyethylene fabric, the commercial grade canopy contains a UV stabilizer for long-lasting color. The cover is fixed to the frame with galvanized steel cables, which are strong enough to withstand wind speeds up to 93 mph. The heavy-duty steel frame is protected with a powder coating, which comes in a variety of popular colors. Comes with inground footing for a more permanent placement. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Options: 20’ x 10’, 20’ x 12’, and 24' x 14'
• Water Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Fixed Inground Footing
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA