* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Our Quad Sail shade structure creates the best blend of shade and light to any outdoor locations. This shade will provide instant relief from the sun while allowing some natural light to shine through, making it the ideal choice for zoos, playgrounds, and outdoor restaurants. Made from Water Resistant polyethylene fabric, the commercial grade canopy contains a UV stabilizer for long-lasting color. The cover is secured to the frame with galvanized steel cables, which are strong enough to withstand hail and wind speeds up to 93 mph. Comes equipped with the patented Glide Elbow, which is perfect for areas on the coast or in the north. Glide Elbows allows easy installation and removal of the shade during winter month to avoid damage from snow and ice. The heavy-duty steel frame is protected with a powder coating, which comes in a variety of popular colors. Quad Sail come with inground mount post but can be customized to surface mount upon request. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 10' x 10' to 30' x 30'
• Water Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Permanent Inground Mount Footing
• Glide Elbow Option for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA