* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Our Hypar Umbrella shade structures feature a unique low-profile canopy that is designed to reduce view obstruction making it ideal for parks, sporting complexes, and public pools. The satin looking Ferrari 502 cloth is heat sealed making the canopy completely waterproof and durable enough to withstand wind speeds up to 93 MPH. Glide Elbows are equipped to the frame that allows you to easily remove and install the canopy. This is perfect for areas with high winds, snow, and ice. The steel pole is protected with an industry standard powder coating to resist rust. Pick the color for the canopy and frame that will attract guest to your shady areas. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Options: 13’, 16’, or 20’
• Waterproof Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface Mount Footing
• Glide Elbow Equipped for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA