Our Hypar Umbrella shade structures are the best way to provide shade to patrons without obstructing the view. This makes a great addition to ballparks, restaurants, or scenic poolsides. The canopy is made with a polyethylene fabric that contains UV stabilizers to resist color fade. Glide Elbows are equipped to the frame that allows you to easily remove and install the canopy. This is perfect for areas with high winds, snow, and ice. The steel frame is protected with a plastic powder coating to resist rust. Pick the color for the canopy and frame that will attract guest to your shady areas. Glide Elbows are available for areas with high winds, snow, and ice to protect the shade by allowing you to easily remove and install the canopy. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits.Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty. These Hypar Umbrellas are made to order, so call us today for a fast quote.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 75 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Canopy Size: 10 ft. to 20 ft.
• Eaze Height: 8 ft. , 10 ft., or 12 ft.
• Waterproof Polyethylene Canopy
• Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface or Inground Mounts
• Glide Elbow Option
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA