* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
This Water Resistant hexagonal umbrella shade structure will add well-needed shade to your establishment in the most stylish way. Due to its fixed rib design and shade structure strength, this umbrella limits liability by not allowing anyone to collapse the canopy, protecting guests from potential harm. This also extends the life of the product by reducing movable parts, making it a perfect long-term shade solution for outdoor restaurants, poolside hotels, and beachside resorts. The satin looking Ferrari 502 cloth is heat sealed making the canopy water resistant and durable enough to withstand wind speeds up to 93 MPH. The frame is made from heavy-duty steel that is powder coated to perfection, protecting the raw metal from rust and other outdoor elements. Comes equipped with glide elbows to easily remove the canopy before high winds, heavy snow or ice. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 16' or 18' Hexagonal
• Entry Height: 8’, 10’ or 12’
• Water Resistant Ferrari 502 Canopy Fabric
• Powder Coated Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Equip with Glide Elbow for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA