* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. Engineering Drawings adds 10 to 15 Business Days to the Lead Time.
Provide a refreshing, safe space to play with this commercial playground shade structure. Our hexagonal hip end shade structures can cool up to 15 degrees from the surrounding area in the sun, protecting children on the playground equipment from heatstroke, sunburn, and dehydration. These shade structures also make a great shelter solution for churches, sports complexes, and state parks. Made from Fade Resistant polyethylene fabric, the commercial grade canopy contains a UV stabilizer for long-lasting color. The cover is fixed to the frame with galvanized steel cables, which are strong enough to withstand wind speeds up to 93 mph. Areas on the coast or in northern areas will benefit from the Glide Elbow option, that allows easy installation and removal of the shade during times of extreme weather conditions, such as hurricanes, snow, and ice. The heavy-duty steel frame is protected with a powder coating, which comes in a variety of popular colors. Choose between the inground or surface mount footing that would best serve your location. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 20' x 20' to 40' x 40'
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Glide Elbow Option for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA