* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Our Water Resistant square cantilever umbrella shade structure will present a grand appearance alongside your pool as it brings relief to your patrons from the sun. Features a shade structure strength and a fixed rib design that doesn’t collapse like traditional cantilever umbrellas, which limits liability and protects guests from potential harm. This makes it perfect for hotels, resorts, and waterparks. The satin looking Valmex 580 cloth is heat sealed making the canopy water resistant and durable enough to withstand wind speeds up to 90 MPH. The frame is made from heavy-duty steel that is powder coated to perfection, protecting the raw metal from rust and other outdoor elements. Comes equipped with glide elbows to easily remove the canopy before high winds, heavy snow or ice. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty. Each Water Resistant cantilever umbrella is made to order, so call today for the best quote today.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 90 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 16' or 18' Hexagonal or 10', 13', or 16' Square
• Entry Height: 8’ or 10'
• Water Resistant Valmex 580 Canopy Fabric
• Powder Coated Steel Posts and Ribs
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Equip with Glide Elbow for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA