* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Get an even amount of coverage with our Equilateral Triangle Fabric Sail Shade Structure! The Alnet polyethylene fabric canopy with UV inhibitors makes for the ideal shade with prolonged color in the sunniest locations. Made from industrial-grade steel and powder coated for elemental protection, the columns are designed to withstand wind speeds of 93 MPH. Includes two 8 ft. columns and one taller column (between 2' to 4' increase depending on the size of the canopy) for proper fabric support that allows adequate airflow and prevents water pooling. A popular addition to schools, playgrounds, community pools, and any other public location that needs a little break from the sun. Available with surface mount footers. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits and are available upon request. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shades that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 15' to 35' per Side
• Column Height: 8'(Column 1), 8'(Column 2), and 10' to 12'(Column 3 - Depending on Canopy Size)
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface Mount Footers
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA