* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Cover your property with Triangle Fabric Sail Shade Structures for much-needed breaks from the sun. These shade structures are a perfect heat reducing solution for line queues, playground equipment, and attraction at schools, local parks, and theme parks. The UV infused, polyethylene Alnet canopy is spread equally amongst the three posts via industrial-grade galvanized cables. Columns are manufactured from heavy-duty steel and finished with an elemental repelling powder-coating. One column towers 2 to 4 ft. over the other two 12 ft. posts to protect the fabric by providing sufficient water runoff and wind gust redirection. Includes surface mount footers for secured placement. Proudly made in the USA and backed by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shades that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 15' to 35' per Side
• Column Height: 12'(Column 1), 12'(Column 2), and 14' to 16'(Column 3 - Depending on Canopy Size)
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface Mount Footers
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA