* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. Engineering Drawings adds 10 to 15 Business Days to the Lead Time.
Add a Fabric Sail Shade Structure to your location for an eye-catching canopy that will reduce the overall temperature up to 80% underneath. Schools, dog parks, waterparks, and more have all benefits from the heat-reducing cover these shades provide. To give proper wind flow and water runoff, the third column has a 2 to 4 ft. increased height over the other 10 ft. columns to adjust the pitch of the canopy. Crafted from polyethylene with UV inhibitors infused into the thread, the Alnet fabric canopy will resist color fade over a long period of time. The large commercial-grade powder-coated steel columns are fitted with surface mount footers for secure placement. Proudly made in the USA and warrantied for 10-years.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shades that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Range: 15' to 35' per Side
• Column Height: 10'(Column 1), 10'(Column 2), and 12' to 14'(Column 3 - Depending on Canopy Size)
• Fade Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface Mount Footers
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA