The Elite Series 4 Ft. Thermoplastic Polyethylene Coated Backless Players Backless Bench is perfect for schools and sporting complexes nationwide thanks to its extra wide seats making it perfect for equipped players. A choice of either 3/4" #9 gauge expanded metal or perforated 1/2" hole punched steel is available for the seat providing a durable and robust bench. For added protection, a coat of the Elite Series thermoplastic polyethylene is used on the seat. The 2 3/8" powder-coated steel frame is used for supporting the seat and utilizes a 1" cross-brace for extra strength. A variety of separate color options is available to choose from for both the seat and frame alongside a variety of separate mounting options including portable, inground and surface mount. This bench is made in the USA and comes with a 5-year commercial warranty.
• 3/4″ 9 Expanded Metal or Perforated 1/2" Hole Punched Steel
• 2-3/8″ Powder-Coated Steel Frame
• Elite Series Thermoplastic Polyethylene Coating
• Weight: 42 lbs.
• Departs from Warehouse in 3 - 5 Business Days
• Made in the USA - 5-Year Commercial Warranty