Get your head in the game, by keeping it out of the sun with this dugout cantilever shade structures. Protect the team from dehydration and fatigue by reducing the temperature of the benched area up to 15 degrees from the rest of the field. Our custom dugout cantilever is the perfect shade solution for areas where players play ball, such as sporting complexes, public parks, and schools. The cover is fixed to the frame with galvanized steel cables, which are strong enough to withstand hail and wind speeds up to 93 mph. Crafted from heavy-duty steel, the frame is protected with a plastic powder coating, which comes in a variety of popular colors. The canopy can be extended to another bay to add coverage and save on cost. Choose between the inground or surface mount footing that would best serve your location. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty. Dugout Cantilevers are custom made for your location, so call today for a fast quote.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Options: Customizable
• Water Resistant Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA