These arched cantilever shade structures are a beautiful way to protect the public on walkways, bleachers, and at bus stops. Made from waterproof polyethylene fabric, the commercial grade canopy contains a UV stabilizer for long-lasting color. The cover is fixed to the frame with galvanized steel cables, which are strong enough to withstand hail and wind speeds up to 93 mph. The heavy-duty steel frame is protected with a powder coating, which comes in a variety of popular colors. Arched cantilever canopies can be extended to another bay adding to coverage and saving on cost. Choose between the inground or surface mount footing that would best serve your location. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty. Arched Cantilevers are custom made for your location, so call today for a fast quote.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 93 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Size Options: Customizable
• Waterproof Polyethylene Canopy
• Galvanized Steel Posts and Cables
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA