Our ADA Accessible Concrete Drinking Fountain is a great addition to any park, trail, or community. The frame is constructed of commercial-grade concrete, so you know it is extremely sturdy, durable, and is built to last in any outdoor environment. The frames are reinforced with 1/2" Diameter steel rebar for increased durability. The fountain must be secured into the ground with mortar or epoxy - check with your local government for building codes in your area. Choose from our single fountain, double fountain, or human and pet fountain to be sure even your furry friends can drink some cool water on a hot day. The bowl and bubbler are constructed of stainless steel so you know they will not corrode or rust due to the water or rain. Access for maintenance is hidden behind a stainless steel door. Add clean drinking water to your location with our ADA Accessible Concrete Drinking Fountain today!
• Stainless Steel Bowl and Bubbler
• Commercial-Grade Concrete Construction
• Must be Anchored into Non-Shrink Mortar or Epoxy
• 4 1/2" Diameter Steel Rebar Rods Included for Mounting
• Acid Wash, Weatherstone, or Exposed Concrete Finishes