* Prices Shown are for Base Models only. For Shade Structures that require Sealed Engineering Drawings (Permit) please contact us for a custom quote.
Treat your guests to some sun relief with this rectangle Water Resistant horizon umbrella commercial grade shade structure. Like a traditional umbrella, this shade structure can be closed without taking off the canopy to protect it from snow and extreme winds during downtime, however, it does take longer to do so. With a beautiful satin sheen, the eye-catching fabric looks best along the poolside of resorts, hotels, and water-themed parks. The Ferrari 502 cloth is heat sealed making the canopy water resistant and durable enough to withstand wind speeds up to 75 MPH. The frame is made from rust-resistant aluminum and is secured with heavy-duty stainless-steel hardware. Choose from our popular color options for the powder coat on the frame and canopy that will stand out in your surrounding area. Call us today for custom upgrade pricing. Engineering drawings are recommended for projects that require permits. Our shade structures are made in the USA and supported by a 10-year warranty.
* This shade shelter has a standard wind rating of 75 MPH. Shelters that require a higher wind rating with sealed engineered drawings can be custom ordered upon request. Please contact our staff for any custom quotes.
• Canopy Dimension: 10' x 13'
• Eave Height: 7'
• Water Resistant Ferrari 502 Canopy Fabric
• Powder Coated Aluminum Posts and Ribs
• Surface or Inground Mount Option
• Equip with Glide Elbow for Easy Canopy Removal
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA